Email Marketing has been around for many years now since the early days of the internet, and it’s still a very successful means of reaching potential customers, the pro’s of email marketing are that it can be very cheap to purchase leads for your business, but at the same time the successful conversion rates are low. You will need to purchase a lot of leads and send a lot of mail and the free email sender’s that are all over the web won’t be able to handle the massive amount of emails.
If you plan to focus on email marketing then you will need good management software, the best I’ve come across is GetResponse, it has all the features of other email marketing software plus more. Those extra features are Video Email Marketing, Social Media Integration (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs.), Iphone applications and Surveys.
The catch is it will cost you $18+ per mth, so I would only recommend it if you plan to focus heavily on Email campaigns. (I personally use GetResponse, and for me it’s well worth it.)
GetResponse has a great affiliate program, that everyone should sign up to and recommend to their downline for an additional income, it pays 30% Commission (Per Month) for a direct referral and 10% on the 2nd tier referral.
Sign up is FREE and it gives you 4 ways to earn as an affiliate of their other products. They are EbookGold, HyperTracker and WebsiteWizard. (These other sites are not worth the money personally and I don’t recommend them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment